Fri, Mar 23, 2012 | 8AM-6PM
THE BOSTON HARBOR HOTEL
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Seth Klarman, President of the Baupost Group
- Has macroeconomic volatility altered the fundamentals of long/short strategies and bottoms up investing?
- Have regulatory shifts altered how funds and allocators participate in the political process?
- Asset Allocators: Does the Yale-model still apply post-crisis?
- Rethinking Capitalism & Shared Values: What is the new nexus of social enterprise and commercial enterprise?
- Impact Investing: Finding the next generation of double bottom-line returns.
Registration is now closed.
View Boston Conference Committee