The 100WHF-Stanford PACS Conference: A New Era of Alpha & Altruism
DATE: Friday, March 23rd, 2012
Seth Klarman, Founder & President, The Baupost Group
HOST: The Stanford Center on Philanthropy and Civil Society and Stanford Social Innovation Review
LOCATION: Boston Harbor Hotel
70 Rowes Wharf
Boston, MA 02110
- KEYNOTE SPEAKER: Seth Klarman, President of the Baupost Group
- Has macroeconomic volatility altered the fundamentals of long/short strategies and bottoms up investing?
- Have regulatory shifts altered how funds and allocators participate in the political process?
- Asset Allocators: Does the Yale-model still apply post-crisis?
- Rethinking Capitalism & Shared Values: What is the new nexus of social enterprise and commercial enterprise?
- Impact Investing: Finding the next generation of double bottom-line returns.
Click here for more information about the 2012 conference